And that's a white sox Single-hittin, pitcher walkin, storm hustlin WINNER

bmags

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You need to separate process and results buddy -- every early aughts writer at BPro

More of a "let's just be happy for a moment" post than anything.

Cause otherwise you'll just be angry unless your baseball team goes 162-0 with guys hitting .500 or better.

• Like 4

I was at the game. Upper deck was more full than lower. More staff at the park than I've seen in like 10 years, so at least they've listened there. That said, with ten people sitting in the lower deck, they wouldn't let anyone down there. So dumb on a day like today.

Good game. No complaints except it seemed Alberto should have been sent twice and was held up twice in a row. Maybe the people watching on TV can confirm if it was a good hold.

8 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I was at the game. Upper deck was more full than lower. More staff at the park than I've seen in like 10 years, so at least they've listened there. That said, with ten people sitting in the lower deck, they wouldn't let anyone down there. So dumb on a day like today.

Good game. No complaints except it seemed Alberto should have been sent twice and was held up twice in a row. Maybe the people watching on TV can confirm if it was a good hold.

Nah the 3rd base coach sucked. 

15 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Sox gave CPS families and staff free tickets for today and tomorrow.  I was expecting more tbh

11 minutes ago, South Sider said:

What's up with TA? Was his anger warranted? Missed the game so I have zero context except this highlight that doesnt look too terrible.

TA was yelling at Webb not the umpire. Watch the replay and you can easily read his lips saying to the umpire I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to that mother ****** right there, pointing at Webb.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, South Sider said:

What's up with TA? Was his anger warranted? Missed the game so I have zero context except this highlight that doesnt look too terrible.

I feel like that's just part of his persona and brand at this point. None of his ejections lately have been really ejection worthy imo. I just rewatched it on MLB.tv and yea, @Tony is right, he didn't need to get so upset the ump called it correctly it seemed.

• Like 1

Just now, brijames1957 said:

TA was yelling at Webb not the umpire. Watch the replay and you can easily read his lips saying to the umpire I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to that mother ****** right there, pointing at Webb.

Given his history he's not gonna get the benefit of the doubt from any ump. Is what it is. If he keeps hitting I don't really care if he gets thrown out once every other week.

• Like 2