4/6/23 Giants @ White Sox 1:10 Game Time

wegner

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Because he's hit well vs. lefties in his career. I don't mind him in the lineup, but hitting him 5th seems a bit high. 

Hanser Alberto is not good at baseball. The fact that he is on the roster and hitting 5th today is clear evidence that the Sox's rebuild has been a massive failure. 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

It has nothing to do with his performance today. Would have said this a month ago.

You want the entire team to sink into the earth. Something negative coming from you in the past, present or future is not a surprise. 

4 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

The word was Duvall wanted no part of a platoon.

Edit - I see this has been covered

Not sure he would have been worried about a platoon with Colas in Charlotte and a few extra bucks.  

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

You want the entire team to sink into the earth. Something negative coming from you in the past, present or future is not a surprise. 

I absolutely think they should try to build around Robert and Cease.  

1 minute ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Well that’s also stupidity considering they would need to fill 3 rotation spots if they don’t keep him.

Hahn loves Clevinger so if he continues to pitch well I'd watch out for an extension, much to the dismay of all of us who think he's likely a garbage person. 

Just now, baseballgalaly said:

Hahn loves Clevinger so if he continues to pitch well I'd watch out for an extension, much to the dismay of all of us who think he's likely a garbage person. 

There's no way Clevinger takes an extension that the Sox are comfortable with giving out if he's actually pitching well. 

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

The team is sinking into the earth.  Us fans can only watch.