4/10- Sox at Twins, 1:10

flavum

• Quin pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

How many day games are we going to play? Yeesh. 

Seriously, I would like to come home from work and be able to just sit back on the couch and watch the game. Instead I have to keep trying to sneak it in during work.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

How many day games are we going to play? Yeesh. 

Just awful.  Gets a bit better after this series, tho.  Just get-away-day afternoon games during the weekday after today.  

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Twins line-up pretty gross:

Larnach LF, Correa SS, Miranda DH, Nick Gordon CF, Solano 1B, Wallner RF, Farmer 3B, Willi Castro 2B, Vazquez C

Indeed it is, as the Twins are 21st in runs scored, 22nd BA, 23rd OBP%, 25th SLG% and 26th OPS%, but their pitching is #2 in ERA in baseball at 2.48. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

not worried about game 1, it's gm2 and 3 that looks bleak. will Lynn and Giolito figure out how to get lefties out? 

Twins don't really have many lefties with Kepler and Kiriloff on IL and Gallo also dinged up and not playing lately.  Not that those are big names to begin with.  Its basically Larnach and Nick Gordon and bunch of righties.  

9 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Everyday Andrus at it again 

Andrus is the new Luery who can't even hit his weight at .158! I'm really questioning Grifol so far on his choice of players to start each game. I don't know how much longer before the Sox FO ends this Andrus experiment that has gone terribly wrong and DFA him. 

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Just like Harrison or Leury...

Anytime Buxton's not in the lineup is victory for the Sox.

It’s like this organization is allergic to abandoning the concept of “grinderball”. I’m going to tweet at all the beat writers every morning until he’s benched to ask when Everyday Elvis and his .379 OPS gets a day off while Moncada and Robert are babied

28 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Indeed it is, as the Twins are 21st in runs scored, 22nd BA, 23rd OBP%, 25th SLG% and 26th OPS%, but their pitching is #2 in ERA in baseball at 2.48. 

They also got Kansas City, Miami, and a depleted Astros team. We will see how good their pitching actual is.

2 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Andrus is the new Luery who can't even hit his weight at .158! I'm really questioning Grifol so far on his choice of players to start each game. I don't know how much longer before the Sox FO ends this Andrus experiment that has gone terribly wrong and DFA him. 

Way too early to go there. The A’s let him go because of his contract option. Yes, we can’t have him be another Harrison where he doesn’t show up until June. If he doesn’t look better today, I’d definitely give him a day or two off. We need Ws this week. 

57 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Twins line-up pretty gross:

Larnach LF, Correa SS, Miranda DH, Nick Gordon CF, Solano 1B, Wallner RF, Farmer 3B, Willi Castro 2B, Vazquez C

You would think Royce Lewis has a clear path to playing time when healthy right? (Asking for someone who just stashed him on the IL in fantasy earlier today…)