5/24 Sox @ Guardians 12:10PM

1 minute ago, Dan Pasqua said:

Enjoying listening to the Tribe radio side.  We are whooping them.  1st place by July... 🤣

Cleveland's announcers think they're headed towards first place?! They must be watching a different team than I am. Francona is magical, but I don't think he's that magical.

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

You know what sucks is there is another Naylor in the Guardians minors and we might see him some day too.  Neverending Naylor Saga

There's a third Naylor in the draft this year.

• TLR 1

12 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

You know what sucks is there is another Naylor in the Guardians minors and we might see him some day too.  Neverending Naylor Saga

Bo was just up and he is a good one at C. 

Six runs!@

Kopech struggling with control after a walk with two runners on, so what does Rosario do? Swings at the first offspeed pitch low and borderline out of the zone. Hate when we do it, LOVE to see the other team do it.

• Like 1

Also, this is the kind of game they need to have more often. Take their walks, wait the pitcher out and focus on getting those baserunners in. Hopefully this is a sign of a positive trend.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Burger having a series! Probably ready to get out of the city of Cleveland:

0-10, 7 K's, 1 RBI

Nobody ever said 'I'm going to Cleveland on vacation.' What's so good about Cleveland?