6/8 Sox @ Yankees Doubleheader Game 1 3:05PM CT

10 minutes ago, Quin said:

George Miller isn't our biggest concern.

Now that is a good marketing team.

I just showed this to my son who is a gamer....he said "Blizzard might be a bunch of scumbags, but they sure know how to advertise!!"

Edited by wegner
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Not a lineup guy usually as I always say but JFC. What does Burger have to do man? Why are TA and Beni, both in terrible stretches, getting the most PA?

Isn’t the entire offense pretty terrible right now? Burger needs to hit on the road.

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

It's a bad offense, which is why we need to squeeze the most out of it with lineup construction. Anyways, just win the game, maybe TA will heat up.

Agreed, but that was sort of my point. How can you construct it better if everyone sucks? Burger has been brutal on the road, right?

Edited by SoxBlanco

29 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Not a lineup guy usually as I always say but JFC. What does Burger have to do man? Why are TA and Beni, both in terrible stretches, getting the most PA?

It's just plain dumb batting Burger 7th and Moncada 5th. I would rather see Burger hit higher so he can potentially see better pitches than sitting at 7th. Moncada hasn't done s%*# on the road either.

I know Burger has done bad on the road, but so has the entire team. Hence why the Sox are 11-20 on the road. 

Edited by The Kids Can Play

The Twins not only got swept by the Rays 3-0, but that was their 5th straight loss.

The Twins are now officially one game under 500 at 31-32 and lead the lead the Central division.

The Central division is the only division in baseball with every single team under 500. 

• Quin unpinned and locked this topic