June 13th Game Thread - Chicago @ Los Angeles

Heads22

Sox back in the tank, what's that three in a row? Team is so soft/uncompetitive.

White Sox lose a tough game and go back to being patsies. Three in a row and counting. Sox are such a bad road team; .500ish at home. Should be interesting to see how long this losing streak will be. We diehards are such dummies.

• Like 2

You know, I was actually a little encouraged by Luis' long at bat in the 1st inning where he drew a walk and then stole 2B. I cannot remember anyone after that at bat making the Dodgers starter work much at all. This offense is tough to watch most days.

• Like 1

Looks like Eloy is expected to be back Wednesday...until he gets hurt again. Maybe he can help this sickening offense.

DVS of the Sun-Times has a story tonight on him with this staggering stat:

"Jimenez’s latest injury is his 16th known one since April 2019. That was his first season with the Sox, who acquired him with right-hander Dylan Cease from the Cubs for left-hander Jose Quintana two years earlier.

With a record like that, it’s difficult for the Sox to project his value, knowing he hasn’t been able to stay on the field. Signed to a six-year, $43 million deal in March 2019, Jimenez’s contract and health history affect his trade value, as well."

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 1

Jimenez was hammering the ball In bp today. Him and Burger were two guys I saw who showed easy power. Sheets is warning track power in bp. I didn’t see Roberts take bp, but presume he also has plenty of power. 

Yoan should be traded if they can. Don’t care how good his d is. I give up on him. He will crush it when he goes to a good org but it ain’t happening with Sox.

• Like 2