7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 1, 4:10

flavum

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

This was before Kelly went on the DL, but Bob Nightengale said he would be shocked if all of Giolito, Lynn, Clevinger, Kelly, Graveman and Bummer are not traded.

If Lynn is still a White Sox at the stroke of midnite, Rick Hahn is actually as stupid as we say he is.

2 minutes ago, zisk said:

If Lynn is still a White Sox at the stroke of midnite, Rick Hahn is actually as stupid as we say he is.

I think they wait until the break hoping they show some life in the rest of this homestand.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

13 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

There are going to be 23 teams still in the race for a playoff spot come the break. That makes this very much a sellers market. The Sox keep Robert, Vaughn and Cease. Everyone else is for sale. 

Of course none of it matters if RH is still the GM. 

I still think keeping Cease is dumb. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Ump at first not having a good inning

I love that they're running out ground balls and making it close. there can be a millisecond difference between a good outcome and a bad outcome in baseball, minimize the probability of those bad outcomes by doing easy things like sprinting to first base

Edited by nrockway

Today's game and atmosphere reminds me when I was 10 years old and would see my Dad kicked back in the recliner asleep with the chair right in front of the TV.  The Sox were always competitive back in the Harry & Jimmy and Harrelson & Drysdale days.  Now I know how my Dad felt trying to stay awake...

• Like 1