Sox vs Yanks, Game 2, 7:10 PM

oldsox

4 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I don't hate ✌️🔑 so far

How can you hate someone whose dad ran for president in Haiti in 2006 and played mostly soccer in his youth...probably survived an earthquake and rioting as well.

How can Moncada's injuries only affect him on defense...?  Crazy.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Tell them good luck going 32-17 the rest of the way....Stanton's washed and Volpe is no Jeter.

They didn't like that caulfield, thanks. I better go get that Cuban sandwich now.

12 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Tell them good luck going 32-17 the rest of the way....Stanton's washed and Volpe is no Jeter.

That lineup is trash.  Judge is a superstar and Volpe should be really good eventually but the rest are guys who looked washed up or were never good.  Unbelievably awful job by Cashman putting together that roster with that payroll.

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Clock struck midnight on Touki, during the 4th inning, and he reverted back to normal Touki.

To be fair, I can't see the Sox scoring more than 2 today. Might not get 2 hits. Blaming it on T R U.

Hope @wegner's sandwich is on point, and Yankees fans are not sinking to Red Sox fan level.

3 hours ago, T R U said:

Hopefully they lose 20-0

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Man, Remillard got down to Earth and .250 in a hurry, it feels like.

Yahhh….some really good BABIP luck early on evening out. He’s not really a big leaguer. I’d much rather let Sosa play. 

38 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

To be fair, I can't see the Sox scoring more than 2 today. Might not get 2 hits. Blaming it on T R U.

Hope @wegner's sandwich is on point, and Yankees fans are not sinking to Red Sox fan level.

I've been to Red Sox games on the South Side and the Yankees fans in my section were the worst I've ever dealt with. How you can be a last place team going into another ballpark and be that obnoxious is beyond me.

• Hawk 1