8/11 White Sox vs. Brewers | 7:10PM NBCSCH

DoUEvenShift

1 minute ago, GreenSox said:

I'm cool with Lambert.  Yea, he's not that good of a pitcher, but he's a long-time farmhand and it's good that he gets  some ML pay during this lost season.
Probably not the guy for extra innings though.

That's about the best you're gonna get from Jimmy. Had a good 9th. Gave up a hit in the 10th but you can't afford to give up a hit.

• Like 2

Not that it really matters but it does show how incompetent this team is with fundamentals. They are now 4-9 in extra inning games.

Ghost runner starts at second and they simply...can't...score...him.

Hope they lose all three this weekend, screw over the Cubs at least.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I thought that's where he was heading. 

Hard to think that considering the off field noise, missing the 2020 season when he opted out (COVID), TJ surgery and knee surgery.

Guy can't stay healthy, really has never pitched a full season in the majors and right now I'd say is probably better suited for a 7th/8th inning guy. 

1 minute ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Hard to think that considering the off field noise, missing the 2020 season when he opted out (COVID), TJ surgery and knee surgery.

Guy can't stay healthy, really has never pitched a full season in the majors and right now I'd say is probably better suited for a 7th/8th inning guy. 

I guess I mean that's what I thought the plan was and each time he dealt with the off field noise he would finally break through but nope...he would shoot himself in the foot like Yosemite Sam. Now he's just a shell of a man...

18 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Not that it really matters but it does show how incompetent this team is with fundamentals. They are now 4-9 in extra inning games.

Honestly I'm shocked they've won 4 of them.

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

Great loss!

Team competed. Seem to having fun...

Eloy homored 

Brewers kept their lead on the cubs.

I'm good

Counterpoint

Kopech shows again he's not a starting pitcher.

Colas throws to the wrong base followed by Benintendi doing the same thing on the next batter.

Bummer pitches well only after he gives up the lead.

9 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

My cub loving friend already reminded me how worthless we are and that the city of Chicago would be a better place if they left, what a moron he is at times

3 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

My cub loving friend already reminded me how worthless we are and that the city of Chicago would be a better place if they left, what a moron he is at times

JR is following the As playbook. In two years fans will help him move. Guadalajara will be a huge market. But Mexico City makes more sense. 

Nah nah na na hey hey hey goodbye

57 minutes ago, Texsox said:

JR is following the As playbook. In two years fans will help him move. Guadalajara will be a huge market. But Mexico City makes more sense. 

Nah nah na na hey hey hey goodbye

Mexico City White Sox

Why not, at least we could draw fans

Plus the churros sales would increase

And Corona sales too

47 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

Mexico City White Sox

Why not, at least we could draw fans

Plus the churros sales would increase

And Corona sales too

It could attract Spanish speaking players. Although our governor might try to stop the team from playing in Texas. 

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

It could attract Spanish speaking players. Although our governor might try to stop the team from playing in Texas. 

I would think Tennessee would be a prime spot, Maybe some open spot south of Nashville could draw from Memphis as well as some of the larger eastern Tennessee cities as well. 

4 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

I would think Tennessee would be a prime spot, Maybe some open spot south of Nashville could draw from Memphis as well as some of the larger eastern Tennessee cities as well. 

Nashville is a great city. 

Mexico City is a larger market and would attract national attention in a country where baseball is popular.