FutureSox: Going Back to Its Roots

Chisoxfn

While the Sox were making changes - FutureSox.com has also made a change, returning to its independent roots after an 18 month partnership with SoxMachine.  While we appreciated the partnership we had with SoxMachine and the whole team there, I am personally excited for FutureSox's return as a true independent, with Mike Rankin, James Fox and the rest of the amazing cast and characters (Steve Hasman (aka Sleepy Harold), Ken Sawilchik, Jeff Cohen, Julie Brady, Elijah Evans, Jasper Roos, Jeff Feverer, Jason Lowenthal, Rob Young, and Dan Santaromita (aka one of the original godfater(s) of FutureSox) continuing to do what they do best - delivering the absolute BEST White Sox focused minor league content on the planet.  

And one ask, this whole crew puts a ton of blood, sweat and tears into producing this content, so for anyone willing and able, who loves the great content FutureSox has been providing for 20+ years now, please support their efforts through its Patreon site.  Excited to see the continued growth of the franchise, brand, and the quality and insights the entire team delivers to Sox fans everywhere (no matter how sad all of us are at the current state of the franchise).

Note: I also personally apologize, because as the superstitious individual I am, I can't help but notice a correlation to the White Sox performance during that timeframe :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 2

9 minutes ago, baseballgalaly said:

May I ask why? 

Sure you can. SoxMachine entered into a partnership with us via a lease agreement. We spent 18 months together working collectively. Our original agreement has expired and they decided not to continue the partnership. We are both now back to being independent entities. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Sure you can. SoxMachine entered into a partnership with us via a lease agreement. We spent 18 months together working collectively. Our original agreement has expired and they decided not to continue the partnership. We are both now back to being independent entities. 

SoxMachine is moving to Nashville!?

In all seriousness, I jest. FutureSox and the whole squad running it is awesome.

• Chisoxfn unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

I loved the original FutureSox, and am looking forward to James' version. I already subscribe and will up my membership. This is truly a worthy investment for any Sox fan wanting to know who's around the bend in our system. 

• Fire 1