New $15 Campfire milkshake leads MLB food debuts

6 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

It does look amazing.. But that price is outrageous lol

Sure does.

But honestly, I don’t think $15 dollars is even that bad considering ballpark prices and inflation.  What is a beer or soda?  $10+ dollars these days?  A large crappy shake at McDonald’s will cost you $5 bucks and that thing looks way more amazing.  You can probably feel your blood sugar levels rising while you are eating it.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Eh, for a stunt shake in a ballpark, it sounds about right.

My wife and I are considering a trip to Chicago this summer and we both were like "ah, yes. A reason to go to a Sox game."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Sure does.

But honestly, I don’t think $15 dollars is even that bad considering ballpark prices and inflation.  What is a beer or soda?  $10+ dollars these days?  A large crappy shake at McDonald’s will cost you $5 bucks and that thing looks way more amazing.  You can probably feel your blood sugar levels rising while you are eating it.

If my paycheck went up at the same rate...I'd be driving a nicer car.

46 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Graham crackers suck. Don’t be building a milkshake with graham crackers!

I disagree.  S’mores are awesome.  The graham crackers, toasted marshmallows, and melted chocolate on the cup are the main appeal.  Otherwise, it’s just a chocolate shake.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

If I'm consuming 1000 calories at the ball park, it sure as s%*# is via 8 beers, not a milkshake. But, it takes all types.

Agreed, I’d rather drink beer.  But I wouldn’t mind trying some of that shake and eating some of the top off of it.

6 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

If these are available on the 300 level, I'll try one today.

5 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Report back on how it is, after your food coma and nap.

Not available on the 300 level, which is fine anyway since I took advantage of my first opportunity to buy a beer at a baseball game.

• Hawk 1

8 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

The publicity picture looks great. I look forward to the actual “what’s served” pictures.  I can’t say I would be thrilled about dropping $30 on getting them for the kids, but they love a good helmet sundae.

2 hours ago, tjp1684 said:

The publicity picture looks great. I look forward to the actual “what’s served” pictures.  I can’t say I would be thrilled about dropping $30 on getting them for the kids, but they love a good helmet sundae.

I didn't buy one but I saw others holdings them.

They are way smaller in person, must've had a really small girl holding it in the picture.  I also didn't see any toppings but maybe they were already eaten, was just a chocolate shake in a fancy cup.

Also Dippin Dots ARE GONE, replaced by some knock off brand.

Edited by Green Line
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1