Sox @ KC Royals 4/4/24 6:40 central start

Just now, oldsox said:

I don't understand how we DFA a good young prospect like Popeye and keep guys like Garcia and a few others, not to mention last year's edition of Elvis and Anderson, without giving Popeye a chance.

Yeah what exactly is the difference between Declan Cronin and these worthless castoffs? I’m so confused at some of the moves we made. 

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Leone is 32 and I've never heard of him.  Explains why , God he is awful. 

They kept him over claiming some young DFA’ed players that still have prospect status.  Getz is a genius.

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

Just now, T R U said:

Yeah what exactly is the difference between Declan Cronin and these worthless castoffs? I’m so confused at some of the moves we made. 

Very much confused.  Getz chose to keep some of these old bum relievers over claiming much younger players that still have prospect status.

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Getting embarrassed by KC is exactly what this organization deserves. Especially when you bring in a bunch of KC rejects.

Let’s be honest, half these dudes are future White Sox, so Getz is probably creaming his pants right now

• Haha 2

Just now, The Beast said:

Are Leone or Garcia worth a damn or are they going to be DFA candidates? 

I could see them trying to retain Garcia due to his age and prospect status, but Leone is old and will be a near future DFA, no doubt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Very much confused.  Getz chose to keep some of these old bum relievers over claiming much younger players that still have prospect status.

Cause of culture and leadership 

• Haha 1

could see a team asking about moncada at the break, maybe even give up a prospect if we toss in some cash.  his defense is valuable enough to a contending team

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I thought Eloy was available to pinch hit and he doesn't even have a uniform on.

No, he was out for this game.  He may play this weekend.  Sox love to play a man short to save Jerry some petty cash for his wallet.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

No, he was out for this game.  He may okay this weekend.  Sox love to play a man short to save Jerry some petty cash.

Pregame they said he was available to pinch-hit after taking batting practice and running

Edited by A-Train to 35th
add
  • Thanks 1

Here’s why Bryan Shaw is employed.  To pitch almost every other day in all the blowouts that the Sox will be on the wrong end of.  Don’t want to blow out a position player’s throwing arm.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Here’s why Bryan Shaw is employed.  To pitch almost every other day in all the blowouts that the Sox will be on the wrong end of.  Don’t want to blow out a position player’s throwing arm.

f*** let eloy do it going forward. maybe his arm will just snap and we'll get morbid entertainment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1