4/13 GT - Reds at Sox (1:10pm)

34 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Modern day pitchers - 10K, 5ER.

It's like Vinny Testaverde throwing 5TDs, 10INT

And they usually can't get past the fifth inning because they have already thrown 100 pitches. Can't even pitch long enough to earn a win.

2 hours ago, Snopek said:

I’m a baseball fan in general so I’m still gonna watch and follow (along with watching other teams).

But also, I’m invested in seeing how bad this can get. I stopped reacting to losses some time early last year, so now I’m just kicking back and watching how things unfold. 

I watch the games if my kids want to or for background noise.  They now ask questions like: “Why don’t the Sox spend money?” Or “Will they score any runs when we go?”

They asked why we are so bad, and I was brutally honest with them.

• Like 1

Went to the game today and my god this team is awful, is such a numb feeling going to the games now. It’s wild to me that an owner of not just one but TWO major league sports teams in one of the most passionate sports cities in the world can be so damn tone def, FFS just let someone else make this organization great. The SOB said David Eckstein is his favorite baseball player of all time, god I hate Jerry Reinsdorf. 

Edited by Rey21
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rey21 said:

Went to the game today and my god this team is awful, is such a numb feeling going to the games now. It’s wild to me that an owner of not just one but TWO major league sports teams in one of the most passionate sports cities in the world can be so damn tone def, FFS just let someone else make this organization great. The SOB said David Eckstein is his favorite baseball player of all time, god I hate Jerry Reinsdorf. 

You poor soul.

And yep, I wonder if Jerry’s stupid thoughts on baseball players will change after he got what he wanted — a bunch of garbage players that can’t hit but supposedly can play defense and are GRINDERS!!!

But we all know he has too big of an ego to admit he was wrong.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

39 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You poor soul.

And yep, I wonder if Jerry’s stupid thoughts on baseball players will change after he got what he wanted — a bunch of garbage players that can’t hit but supposedly can play defense and are GRINDERS!!!

But we all know he has too big of an ego to admit he was wrong.

A lot of fans said they wanted nothing to do with Michael Busch...but he would be the offensive MVP of the White Sox.  Or Christopher Morel, for that matter.

31 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

A lot of fans said they wanted nothing to do with Michael Busch...but he would be the offensive MVP of the White Sox.  Or Christopher Morel, for that matter.

I’m sure the amazing coaching staff of the Sox would have found a way to ruin him

2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You poor soul.

I have no doubt JR is so delusional he believed he was assembling 2005 2.0 with this team of nobody's.

How bad will it get if or when the team gives up?  For the most part, they seem to be hustling, just outplayed.  Or, maybe I'm fooling myself.

22 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Alright, DraftKings has a stepped-up parlay promotion, so throwing some money on the Sox.  $50 bet pays $850 with the boost.  Here are the legs:

• White Sox to win
  • White Sox the score 2+ runs
  • Reds scoreless through five
  • Vaughn 1+ total base
  • Pillar 1+ total base
  • Sosa 1+ total base

Please be kind baseball gods!

Literally zero parts of that parlay came in haha.