Best Derogatory/Insulting White Sox nicknames?

ron883

I've been seeing ILoy lately and it cracks me up. One of the better derogatory/insulting/spiteful Sox nicknames. What are other good ones? One I remember reading here is Princess Dye. Hasn't aged quite as well, but I still chuckle. Tony "SS2K5" LaRussa was a good one too. 

• Haha 2

Im not saying these are great examples, but they immediately come to mind :

Dead - Jermaine Dye. Which was usually followed with references to the Altered Beast video game intro “Rise from your grave.”

Choke Crede

Jizz Can - Luis Vizcaino 

Botch - Billy Koch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:

Dead - Jermaine Dye. Which was usually followed with references to the Altered Beast video game intro “Rise from your grave.”

Choke Crede

Jizz Can - Luis Vizcaino 

Botch - Billy Koch

Jermaine Dead is what I was thinking of. Classic. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, tray said:

Juvenile name calling is best left to  little bully boys on the school sand lot.  If you are talking about the cubs though, go ahead.

Get out of my thread nerd

Edited by ron883
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Neal Cocks/Craps (Neal Cotts)

Dumbass Marte (Damaso Marte)

Javier Basketcase (Javier Vázquez)

El Dookie (Orlando “El Duque” Hernández)

Booby Jenks (Bobby Jenks)

Ross Choad (Ross Gload)

Juan Urine (Juan Uribe)

Geoff Bum (Geoff Blum)

Alex Shitron (Alex Cintrón)

Gavin Fraud (Gavin Floyd)

John Stanks (John Danks)

Adam Done (Adam Dunn)

Philip Hummer (Philip Humber)

Will Oh-Man! (Will Ohman)

Jeff Crappinger (Jeff Keppinger)

Adam LaChoach (Adam LaRoche)

JB Sh1t (JB Shuck)

Edited by WhiteSox2023

On 4/19/2024 at 1:42 PM, Flash Tizzle said:

Choke Crede

Jizz Can - Luis Vizcaino 

Botch - Billy Koch

Choke Crede?  You mean the same Joe Crede who drove in the go ahead run against the Angels to win the must win game 2 of the ALCS (AJ dropped 3rd strike game). After losing the first game of the series had they gone down 0-2 heading to Anaheim for game 3 the series might have turned out differently and we'd still be searching for a WS championship.  Granted AJ saved the day, but it was Joe Crede, Mr Clutch who drove in the winning run and sent everyone home on a high note.

It was the most fun I've had ever at a Sox game leaving the park with the crowd chanting "LET'S GO WHITE SOX" as we winded our way down the stairs and out the gate.

Choke Crede........I think NOT!, more like Clutch Crede!

Edited by A-Train to 35th

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Choke Crede?  You mean the same Joe Crede who drove in the go ahead run against the Angels to win the must win game 2 of the ALCS (AJ dropped 3rd strike game). After losing the first game of the series had they gone down 0-2 heading to Anaheim for game 3 the series might have turned out differently and we'd still be searching for a WS championship.  Granted AJ saved the day, but it was Joe Crede, Mr Clutch who drove in the winning run and sent everyone home on a high note.

It was the most fun I've had ever at a Sox game leaving the park with the crowd chanting "LET'S GO WHITE SOX" as we winded our way down the stairs and out the gate.

Choke Crede........I think NOT!

You had to be here.  It was a meme in like 2003/2004

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You had to be here.  It was a meme in like 2003/2004

Well he definitely redeemed himself in 2005 with that hit that landed at the base of the left field wall if I remember correctly.  He kept the dream of the Sox winning a World Series alive, if not for that hit I'm afraid we would have never given our pitching staff a chance to dominate the Astros in the 4 game sweep to win it all..

One clutch hit by a Sox player in a big game moment should make him eligible for the Hall of Fame, because sadly I don't see the Sox playing a meaningful game in September anytime soon.