4/20 Sox @ Phillies 5:05PM CT

9 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

This isn’t a joke, I’m worried about Hawk. Poor guy must be breaking his recliner once a game. 

He's probably pretty happy tbh.  He thinks Brooks shoved him out the door.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If you can't have a sense of humor about this historic ineptitude...there's absolutely zero point in getting upset with anyone but Reinsdorf.

OK but I recall just a few short years ago when almost everyone here was excited about the prospective line-up after the WSox added Grandal to it.

KW and Hahn were entrusted by JR to make the Sox competitive. Instead they systematically destroyed the team and demoralized fans.  JR's biggest mistake was getting too  close personally to those clowns and sitting idly by as they damaged and devalued the franchise.  Terrible draft picks, unconscionable trades, and failure to add free agents to fill key holes in the line-up were among the mistakes they made.  KW and Hahn are now living the life of Reilly off WSox money. F them.

Edited by tray

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Any time you can avoid a no hitter, its a win.

I'm sure as Pedro flushes this drubbing down the toilet, he'll turn to the team and go "thanks to FAST we didn't get no hit" and the team will cheer.

• Haha 2

From what I’ve seen, Schultz has lost command of his fastball sometimes. But he always gets it back. 

he always has his slider though. 

drunk scouting report. I can get more detailed but not now. 

Edited by Pale Sox

5 minutes ago, tray said:

OK but I recall just a few short years ago when almost everyone here was excited about the prospective line-up after the WSox added Grandal to it.

KW and Hahn were entrusted by JR to make the Sox competitive. Instead they systematically destroyed the team and demoralized fans.  JR's biggest mistake was getting too  close personally to those clowns and sitting idly by as they damaged and devalued the franchise.  Terrible draft picks, unconscionable trades, and failure to add free agents to fill key holes in the line-up were among the mistakes they made.  KW and Hahn are now living the life of Reilly off WSox money. F them.

JR JR JR JR JR JR. How many difference making free agents can u sign when ajj JR allows you to sign are C level free agents.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

JR JR JR JR JR JR. How many difference making free agents can u sign when ajj JR allows you to sign are C level free agents.

Like Benintendi ?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tray said:

Like Benintendi ?

It’s always been my understanding Benny was a Hostetler signing. 

edit: Hostetler of course being a Hahn guy, so not absolving him. 

Edited by Pale Sox