4/26- Rays at Sox, 6:40, AppleTV

• Capn12 pinned this topic

I mean I guess Pedro doesn’t have a choice but some odd combination of Pham, Ortega, and Beni is the CF option going forward?  There might be some marketing strategy here.  I have a feeling that it’s going to be so bad that I actually kind of want to watch.  It’s akin to the old school carnival freak shows.

22 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I mean I guess Pedro doesn’t have a choice but some odd combination of Pham, Ortega, and Beni is the CF option going forward?  There might be some marketing strategy here.  I have a feeling that it’s going to be so bad that I actually kind of want to watch.  It’s akin to the old school carnival freak shows.

Playing Pham in CF is the height of ludicrous...especially if Fletcher is still on the roster.

Ortega is AAAA filler.

• Like 1

Im sorry but this lineup is awesome

Lopez hitting .203

Pham hasn’t played in 6 months and isn’t a CF

Grossman at .184

Eloy hitting .200

AV hitting .170 and isn’t actually a 1b

Beni hitting .165 lackadaisical in LF and noodle arm

Mendick…maybe the best player in the lineup?  At least hitting .235 and not defensive liability?

DeJong only hitting .211 but at least appears to be an MLB professional, 2nd best in lineup.

Maldonado hitting .048 🤣.  Cant frame pitches, throw, or block but like the way he “puts the fingers down.”  😂

29 year old starter is a career 5+ ERA and has only been under 6 in 2021 and 2022

TB -240 is a pretty crazy line in Major League Baseball but probably justified.  Know where my money is going.

• Love 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

2 hit superstar Martin Maldonado back in the lineup, for reasons. Pham in CF, lulz worthy.

Apple Plus showing a photo of Gavin Sheets in their listing. Not playing.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Any good movies or series on apple TV? Cause I sure as s%*# am not paying $9.99 just to watch this s%*# tonight. 

Ted Lasso is great.  Also a fan of Manhunt and Franklin so far 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

Appletv makes this easier to not watch. So cheers to that. 

their broadcasters are better than the s%*# show we have in the booth (not talking about Len and DJ) 

14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Any good movies or series on apple TV? Cause I sure as s%*# am not paying $9.99 just to watch this s%*# tonight. 

Step 1: Download AdGuard Plugin for Google Chrome or FireFox

Step 2: mlbstreams.me

Step 3: Watch any MLB game in HD for free without commercials.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

Im sorry but this lineup is awesome

Lopez hitting .203

Pham hasn’t played in 6 months and isn’t a CF

Grossman at .184

Eloy hitting .200

AV hitting .170 and isn’t actually a 1b

Beni hitting .165 lackadaisical in LF and noodle arm

Mendick…maybe the best player in the lineup?  At least hitting .235 and not defensive liability?

DeJong only hitting .211 but at least appears to be an MLB professional, 2nd best in lineup.

Maldonado hitting .048 🤣.  Cant frame pitches, throw, or block but like the way he “puts the fingers down.”  😂

29 year old starter is a career 5+ ERA and has only been under 6 in 2021 and 2022

TB -240 is a pretty crazy line in Major League Baseball but probably justified.  Know where my money is going.

You made that sound like a bad thing. :lolhitting

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Playing Pham in CF is the height of ludicrous...especially if Fletcher is still on the roster.

Ortega is AAAA filler.

Haha, I called this one.  It may have been you who argued that Pham could no longer play CF but I said the back of his baseball card said he played CF years ago so that is good enough for the White Sox.

Nicky Lopez leading off is also ludicrous, haha.

Fire them all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1