5/6: Sox @ Rays 5:50 CDT: Clevinger day?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Vaughn needs to start looking on indeed and get on LinkedIn. His days are numbered.

Wouldn't shock me if he's out of baseball in 5 years or playing abroad. He looks miserable, is currently a zero tool player, and is not that young for a ballplayer anymore.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

59 minutes ago, fathom said:

That trade is just horrific when you look at who the Sox received.  Rather just have the 40 man spots than the group of mediocrity they received.

I'm just happy I don't have to see Aaron Bummer blow another lead, so the trade is a win for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I'm just happy I don't have to see Aaron Bummer blow another lead, so the trade is a win for me.

Just when you thought Shuster MIGHT end up okay...

Well, at least we didn't sign Keith (Tigers) to an early extension before he'd ever played.  He's statistically the worst qualified player in baseball as of today.

13 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Wouldn't shock me if he's out of baseball in 5 years or playing abroad. He looks miserable, is currently a zero tool player, and is not that young for a ballplayer anymore.

I would say he could play for the Savannah Bananas but i'm not sure he could even make that roster

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Ramos looks just awful defensively 

This was always the big concern...if he's not a 3B, he can't hit well enough to justify any other position.

Maybe second, but then you have yet another below average fielding and probably hitting infielder.