AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!×

I’m not saying the offense is good but it at least looks semi competent with the recent additions. With Crochet, Fedde, and Flexen settling in at the top of the rotation, this team might actually win some games this month and next.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I’m not saying the offense is good but it at least looks semi competent with the recent additions. With Crochet, Fedde, and Flexen settling in at the top of the rotation, this team might actually win some games this month and next.

ezgif-com-resize-1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

.500 ball is probably the ceiling for this team on their hottest of hot streaks. That certainly looks better than the alternative. 

• Paper Bag 1

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

.500 ball is probably the ceiling for this team on their hottest of hot streaks. That certainly looks better than the alternative. 

I was certain they were a 120 loss team a couple weeks ago. I no longer see that as a certainty. I’m thinking ~110 now. Still terrible but not record setting. And we’re seeing some positive signs from young guys like Leasure and Ramos, which is really nice to see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

We have a better record than the Rockies. 😆

Those might be the home games to attend.....best chance to see some wins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Let's face it. With Pham, Ramos, Lee as starters let's face it, naysayers like me were wrong. This is now a .460 type team. Should we all declare Getz a budding star? Even the guy I hated on, DeJong, is hitterish right now. Eloy hasn't gotten hurt in a bit and also is not disgusting anymore. Could he be gulp, improving? This Ramos guy suddenly makes our injured third baseman immediately expendable. Get rid of Moncada soon as u can.

If the Sox could dump dead weight Lopez, Maldy and get them out of sight out of mind, mabe we can start showing real progress. And maybe we have good coaching staff. Our pitchers have not been miserable of late. Is somebody actually doing a good job with our starters and pen?

Am I a primma donna or are the Sox suddenly a .460 to .480 team? Love. me some Ramos. Love hitterish guys. 

p.s. The Sox are getting close to being watchable. Will greg buy mlb.com? Not yet baby. I still don't believe.

Edited by greg775

3 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

If you want to feel better we're only -3.5 down on the Astros.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1f744KXhbyda6bDom-

The year is 2021... "bold prediction - we'll be neck and neck with the Astros in 2024!"

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, greg775 said:

Let's face it. With Pham, Ramos, Lee as starters let's face it, naysayers like me were wrong. This is now a .460 type team. Should we all declare Getz a budding star? Even the guy I hated on, DeJong, is hitterish right now. Eloy hasn't gotten hurt in a bit and also is not disgusting anymore. Could he be gulp, improving? This Ramos guy suddenly makes our injured third baseman immediately expendable. Get rid of Moncada soon as u can.

If the Sox could dump dead weight Lopez, Maldy and get them out of sight out of mind, mabe we can start showing real progress. And maybe we have good coaching staff. Our pitchers have not been miserable of late. Is somebody actually doing a good job with our starters and pen?

Am I a primma donna or are the Sox suddenly a .460 to .480 team? Love. me some Ramos. Love hitterish guys. 

p.s. The Sox are getting close to being watchable. Will greg buy mlb.com? Not yet baby. I still don't believe.

BRYAN RAMOS HAS HAD 18 AT-BATS.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KipWellsFan said:

BRYAN RAMOS HAS HAD 18 AT-BATS.

Well, people get to announce that prospects suck after a slow first week, and we never pick on that. Ramos was definitely prepared to be a major leaguer. 

• Like 4