10 hours ago10 hr Just now, BigHurt3515 said:Taylor has some big balls!!We won game 1 but we don't have much pitching left for tomorrowNeither do they. Burke needs to shove.
10 hours ago10 hr 2 hours ago, hi8is said:PUT IT IN THE BOXES PSYCHO SAMMY!!!! LETS GO @Bill The Boy !!!Atta boy Billy! Psycho Sammy today’s MVP. Take the series and get us to Ohio tomorrow!!
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, JTB said:Neither do they. Burke needs to shove.Houston used the entire bullpen, we're still in a better position for sure.
10 hours ago10 hr 3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Taylor has some big balls!!We won game 1 but we don't have much pitching left for tomorrowThe Astros burned their entire bullpen and we still have Fedde for 2-4 if needed tomorrow
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Now go Padres and see some Maiden 🤘🤘🤘I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.
10 hours ago10 hr 3 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:We won game 1 LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!! WE TAKE THIS DOWN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
10 hours ago10 hr 3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:Houston used the entire bullpen, we're still in a better position for sure.But they did burn Hagen Smith and Grant Taylor for at least a game.
10 hours ago10 hr Damn that was stressful but at the same time it was great! This was the first playoff experience for most these guys and the first time for Venable as a manager. I think it's fair to say they all measured up to the moment.
10 hours ago10 hr 2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?
10 hours ago10 hr 7 minutes ago, JTB said:Taylor is probably done until Saturday but so what. Find a way tomorrow.Man is this stressful and boatloads of fun!Hudson will step up and close out tomorrowSean Burke....it is time for your close up
10 hours ago10 hr 1 minute ago, The Beast said:Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?I know that Fat Sandburg would not survive a White Sox victory.
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, wegner said:Hudson will step up and close out tomorrowSean Burke....it is time for your close upI used to love Hudson but I’m glad he didn’t pitch tonight.
10 hours ago10 hr 8 minutes ago, hankchifan said:Thank God that Vargas had a better throw to first to secure Sox win.He rifled it.
10 hours ago10 hr 2 minutes ago, The Beast said:But they did burn Hagen Smith and Grant Taylor for at least a game.Schultz in the Smith spot. I guess Hudson for Taylor. Burke for 5. Fedde for 2. Schultz, Brazabon and Hudson. Then off to Cleveland.
10 hours ago10 hr Just now, Stinky Stanky said:I used to love Hudson but I’m glad he didn’t pitch tonight.He scares me much less than Newcomb these days
10 hours ago10 hr 6 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:I'm not gonna be popular on this opinion....but I want Sox/Cubs world series before I die.Bring the L series to fruition.
9 hours ago9 hr 6 minutes ago, The Beast said:Could we survive a White Sox loss to the Cubs during our lifetimes?It would be a hard pill to swallow, but there is something about this team that makes me think if it was between them we absolutely win. It's getting there first that is the gauntlet. Edited 9 hours ago9 hr by EloyJenkins
9 hours ago9 hr 8 hours ago, hi8is said:I dig starting Hagen here for game 1. He’ll be amped. Hopefully he can harness that energy to avoid control problems, get on a roll, and give us three quick innings without giving up anything.LFGWS!!!!They need to make it to the ALDS and TAKE IT FROM CLEVELAND for me be content.Good call on the 3 innings. I he only did that once when he was on the Sox in his 18 appearances !
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.