Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

Just now, wegner said:

We still got work to do in Cleveland.....but tonight we're popping.... LFG!!!!!!

Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Mack needs to sell some more Mattresses after that sweep.

Suck it Astros and your long suffering fans

  • Author
Just now, joejoesox said:

I think the Cubs are cooked tbh

Yeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.

Remember a few short days ago when this was supposed to be the tougher potential matchup?

I actually think TEX might have put up more fight

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!

My BP was at unhealthy levels at 4-3

7 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

The experience these young guys are getting is going to be invaluable going forward next few years. Excited for the future.

I definitely think they can get passed Cleveland, NY Yankees, now that one will be tough but I'll be happy just getting to the ALCS and looking forward to next season (hopefully there is a season)

10 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Pushed all the right buttons even when it got real scary at times. That 5th inning today flipped the momentum around.

Yup, impressed by Venable, not gonna lie

9 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Now we gotta root for the Cubs for a potential Red Line world series

No

There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Yeah, I want them to win, but they're nothing special. Their 62-61 in their last 123 regular season games. Basically a .500 team. Plus the Padres are the hottest team in the MLB. I doubt the Cubs win.

great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guys

9 minutes ago, JoeC said:

Our biggest disadvantage was the lack of starting pitching depth.

That gets negated (or at least mitigated) in a short series. Give these couple of days for our bullpen arms to rest, and we'll be lethal.

It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.

With every win I'm more and more convinced there won't be a season next year.

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

With every win I'm more and more convinced there won't be a season next year.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShEaWI2kWYBOcibRkc_Hq

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

There were a TON of White Sox fans here. They all gathered in front of the 3rd base dugout after the game was over and gave the team a massive ovation.

2005-WORLD-SERIES.jpg

reminded me of this

Just now, joejoesox said:

2005-WORLD-SERIES.jpg

reminded me of this

That’s what it looked like, and they were loud.

Vargas and I think Ant during interview just started barking and walked away laughing . this is so cool.

And we get at least 1 playoff game at home! The Rate will be absolutely rocking!

The Sox hit a HR with the Venable hire. JR and Getz need to pay him and get him extended.

17 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It's a good thing we won this in 2 so we got to save Martin. So we at least have a game 1 starter.

And we have Burke for game 3.

Im so proud to be a white sox fan rn!!!!

  • Author

@chw42 I'll accept that apology now

Very happy watching the team right now. They are fired up. Announcers were saying the clubhouse atmosphere is really good. Let's Go Sox!

25 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

great lineup but their pitching has really struggled badly, lot of prospects gone for those guys

PCA 0-3 3Ks, good way to beat the Cubs

I liked this matchup and the team played well.

Fedde - man. Didn't handle the pen well during the season but nailed it today.
Hicks- good gracious.
Maybe we're light on starters, but the bullpen is deep.

7 minutes ago, ron883 said:

@chw42 I'll accept that apology now

In honor of our Mexican hero Chase Meidroth, lo siento Ron.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.