21 hours ago21 hr Just now, Capn12 said:BRADEN!Are you watching the game on Telemundo or some s%*#? You have no delay.
21 hours ago21 hr Just now, PaleAleSox said:EVERYONE APOLOGIZE TO OUR QUAD GOD BRADEN.Told you he looks great righty
21 hours ago21 hr Just now, fathom said:How far ahead of us are you?I'm only on Gamecast and CWS audio, I can't even watch it.
21 hours ago21 hr 3 minutes ago, Southwest Sider said:FuckingB MONT3 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:f***.B MONTThat is all.
21 hours ago21 hr Author Just now, fathom said:How far ahead of us are you?I literally just saw the Pham AB.
21 hours ago21 hr Ya'll spoiled that braden hit for me but I'm okay with that. f*** YEA Edited 21 hours ago21 hr by Green Line
21 hours ago21 hr 1 minute ago, Capn12 said:BRADEN!When I saw this, was praying it was cause he did something good and not cause you were happy he was up.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.