Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

f***! I hate Cleveland!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This series is NOT going back to Cleveland

  • Bill The Boy
    Bill The Boy

    Eddy, the fact that I'm Sam's great-uncle admittedly makes me both partial to him and defensive of him. But with that acknowledged and understood-- and in view of the pretty harsh nature of some of

  • Stinky Stanky
    Stinky Stanky

    Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?

WestEddy can’t rip on Adell anymore.

look at the big brain on brad

Devil magic I’m telling you

Should have stuck with Burke.

3 more! Get an insurance run!

Sam Anto NOT ON MY WATCH!!!

Alright well get it back. Or just hold them next inning. Still have the lead into the 9th.

darn lucky to get out of that

Anyone gets on, and Rocchio gets to hit in the 9th...we need a run or 12.

Unclench. We got saved by that tall ass wall.

Inside fastball was the only pitch Adell could get to

Holy Hell!!!

welp I hope you got a plan beyond that curveball that they are all sitting on

Never in doubt

Oh God that gave me flashbacks

Bad pitch sequence. I also agree with Veneble about taking him out. We got away with it. But Grant is a mentality monster

this 9th is going to be death

At 80ish pitches, I would have preferred sticking with Burke.

Horrible pitch location there. Welp. Give me runs boys and regardless… Grant we need a clear 9th from you.

If I’m Will, I have to think about putting someone else in to face Cleveland’s 6/7/8 hitters in the bottom of the 9th if it’s a one run game.

Sorry but seen this story play out way too many times in Cleveland. Feel sick

Grant is throwing meatballs though, get Fedde in

Taylor will not be as effective because of the pitches on Saturday. I’d go with Hicks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.