Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

  • HoosierSox
    HoosierSox

    Get that Cubs filth out of here.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    Gross

40 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:

Obama and Oprah.

Leo XIV

2 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Leo XIV

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

14 minutes ago, Bill The Boy said:

Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.

When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.

Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately

26 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

This probably means Cantillo will follow him.

With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.

👀 😂

2 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Didn't see this coming...

Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?

37 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!

39 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.

The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.

44 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.