Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Having the infield in cost us. Ramirez hit will have been a double play and the next ball hit would have been caught at second base. Maybe Burke should have been the one to come in, but Will is always thinking about tomorrow. At any rate, bringing in Kay was a major blunder. Hudson would have been a much better choice.

I'm with you. Bring the corners in. It's the 6th inning. Don't lose it in the 6th. So you are down 1 run instead of 5. You have 4 more innings to hit.

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

Surprised taylor was so awful

I just hope they haven’t put him at risk for next year

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I mean this sincerely, I feel worse for the young fans that didn’t get to experience 2005. I want this more for my kids than myself.

This….all of this….

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yeah because I’m sure Jerry can’t wait to spend with CBA uncertainty

That guy looks for excuses no matter what not to spend.

Trying to stay optimistic but giving up 18 runs to the worst hitting team in your own division in two home playoff games is just inexcusable

1 minute ago, fathom said:

If this was what Taylor was gonna have, rather see them blow it now than at the end

Yep. Though I think he could have gotten you through a clean 9th, after hopefully adding on with the pressure on Cleveland.

Goal should have been finding a way to get to him as late as possible, which means asking Hicks for a couple more outs.

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

literally the most unlikable playoff team I've ever seen

Which team?

lol 9 runs in the last two innings

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

If this was what Taylor was gonna have, rather see them blow it now than at the end

He shoulda spoke up and said he didn’t have it before coming into the game….gotta be honest w the outing

3 minutes ago, chitown87 said:

Fathom is such a fucking loser. Bigger than Kay, even. Your shtick sucks, man. f*** off

Don't f*** with Fathom. Trust me on that.. And what is this sh1t about "bad takes" here ? Who started calling out people for their opinion(s)?

1 minute ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

I'm with you. Bring the corners in. It's the 6th inning. Don't lose it in the 6th. So you are down 1 run instead of 5. You have 4 more innings to hit.

Yeah was dumb as s%*#. If Chase is playing back, you at least get one out. Maybe 2.

Giving up 18 to this dickless Cleveland team is embarrassing as f***. Jesus Christ.

Just now, HeGetzUs said:

He shoulda spoke up and said he didn’t have it before coming into the game….gotta be honest w the outing

It was kinda alluded to before the game that they weren’t sure what he had left

I think Braden is going to be a hell of a player but he has cost the team a lot.

Leaving 6 guys on base

If he catches that fly ball its a DP

6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Sarcasm, right?

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Not at all

SarcasticDude?.jpg

Giving up 18 runs to this bum ass Guardians team is sad af too. I feel like half of their walks score.

Remember Colson’s stupid comment about not making adjustments because he is who he is? If he doesn’t change that mindset he’s going to be out of baseball in a hurry. He’s not a major league hitter right now. Hasn’t been for a while.

I'd actually open Newcomb for Burke on Saturday

2 minutes ago, gogowsox said:

Trying to stay optimistic but giving up 18 runs to the worst hitting team in your own division in two home playoff games is just inexcusable

Well, when you don’t have any starters, it kinda is

Okay boys. Deciding tomorrow if im driving up to Cleveland Saturday. I've seen enough tonight. I'll come back if they rally, but ouch, not how i expected these home games to go.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It was kinda alluded to before the game that they weren’t sure what he had left

Then you don’t use him in a situation like that…even more of a reason to stick with Hicks for another inning

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

literally the most unlikable playoff team I've ever seen

If you mean the Sox, I couldn’t disagree more. The team is just completely out of gas. Played their ass off all year.

6 minutes ago, RudyLawRules said:

Could've seen this a mile away. So stupid starting Kay this inning and bringing in an absolutely gassed Taylor for what, r innings?? And screw Getz for this garbage pitching staff.

Getz really blew it bringing in Castillo. With the money involved he should have been able to get a good starter instead. We would have been better off standing pat and have Seranthony as another reliever and keep our prospects and money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.