Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

Get them Saturday with Burke. NO opener

Hug your George wolkows tight Sox fans, you loved them and they bring you joy.

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I mean everything was fine until you bring in Anthony fucking Kay

If this was what Taylor was gonna have, rather see them blow it now than at the end

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Maybe playing away from the home crowd will let them play loose, the question is, who will pitch other than Burke

That’s the problem….they are all out of gas. Burke can’t do it all himself

Just now, SoxAce said:

We're gonna blow a 2-0 series lead.

Rogers gonna hit a walk off tonight

Taylor gotta be hurt.

Let’s go Rays and Brewers.

Just like this team to shove it in my ass the moment I start to feel confident in them.

Just now, bmags said:

Hug your George wolkows tight Sox fans, you loved them and they bring you joy.

Don’t forget a defense only SS when you have two way better prospects

Just now, fathom said:

If this was what Taylor was gonna have, rather see them blow it now than at the end

He had no fastball command whatsoever.

Having the infield in cost us. Ramirez hit will have been a double play and the next ball hit would have been caught at second base. Maybe Burke should have been the one to come in, but Will is always thinking about tomorrow. At any rate, bringing in Kay was a major blunder. Hudson would have been a much better choice.

I don’t ever need to see Kay again

3 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

It's been a fun ride. Hope they bolster pitching for next season

Don't count on it. Jerry sucks!

I guess we're just never gonna clinch a playoff series at home lol.

Just now, Milkman delivers said:

Let’s go Rays and Brewers.

Just like this team to shove it in my ass the moment I start to feel confident in them.

I mean this sincerely, I feel worse for the young fans that didn’t get to experience 2005. I want this more for my kids than myself.

1 minute ago, white sox 80 said:

Don't count on it. Jerry sucks!

Yeah because I’m sure Jerry can’t wait to spend with CBA uncertainty

Burke will have to pull a 2005 flashback complete game shutout to win in CLE.

literally the most unlikable playoff team I've ever seen

BM sits Saturday 🖕him

Crazy how much better Cleveland plays as visiting team though. They have a better record away than as the home team. Hopefully the roles reverse, you never know haha

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

So that's what it's like to get clutch hits huh?

Taylor wasn't lights out but I am. bedtime.

Just now, joejoesox said:

literally the most unlikable playoff team I've ever seen

Most unlikable manager to boot

2 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

literally the most unlikable playoff team I've ever seen

Lol stop.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.