Films

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 12, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
I like the Little Giants throw in, I like it alot SF1

Hahaha forgot all about that.

Little Giants is classic.

"You're gonna be farting out of your mouth and talking out of your butt" :lol:

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 12, 2006 -> 10:58 AM)
That'd be a good discussion to have.  What are some people's favorite childhood movies?

-Neverending Story

-Bill and Ted's Awesome/Bogus Adventure

-Suburban Commando

-The Land Before Time

Aside from Neverending Story, which I watched half of the movie recently and must admit it holds up well, other listings are exactly the films a stupid kid would like. :D

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Feb 12, 2006 -> 11:58 AM)
That'd be a good discussion to have.  What are some people's favorite childhood movies?

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, "The Princess Bride" was one of the my favorite movies when I was younger.. hell, who am I kidding, it still is :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 01:32 AM)
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, "The Princess Bride" was one of the my favorite movies when I was younger.. hell, who am I kidding, it still is :P

Definitely a favorite but I wouldn't necessarily call it a childhood movie.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 03:22 AM)
Damn good list right there.  All of those were up there for me.

Definitely. I can kick back to any of those movies and let the memories run through my mind. Karate was big for me when I was a kid lol. :D

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 09:23 PM)
I liked Angels in the Outfield a lot when i was little......and the fact that the White Sox were defending champs in that movie made it better.

Forgot about that one. Love it, own it.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 12:22 PM)
Has anyone seen 'Elephant' by Gus van Zandt?  It's based on the Columbine murders, although he doesn't use the same names and details.

Yes. I liked it. Very well edited. A tad slow at the beginning with no real narrative. Not sure if it is based on the Columbine incident specifically, just an interpretation.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 09:50 PM)
i loved the dog Rimshot.......same type of dog they used in The Mask IIRC.....i like that type of dog

Thats a Jack Russel Terrier, or a Rat Terrier. One of the two, they are both very similar looking dogs.

If I were ever to get a "little dog", a jack russel terrier would be my dog.

QUOTE(bmags @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
Werner Herzog is sooo badass! I just saw the video of him getting shot in the stomach and continuing the video. I really want to see grizzly man i just have no means of renting down here and no money to buy

discovery showed it a couple weeks ago. you aren't missing much...

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 01:49 PM)
Yeah, 50% of the film is kids walking the hallways though.

If it was on demand or if i had rented it i would have been done with the movie in 20 minutes. The scene that pissed me off the most was when he walked allt he way from the field into the school throughout two thirds of the f***ing school. I just did not care about him enough. He talked to no one along the way until he reached his girlfriend and there were limited people to even look at along the way. It was worse than all of the people that bash it say it is.