Origin behind your name?

whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (shipps @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 11:16 AM)
Why do you keep on getting banned?Furthermore, why do they keep taking you back?

He's not the same person that used to get into trouble all of the time. He has grown up a lot since those days. On the last thing, we are a pretty easy going bunch. We don't have a bunch of silly rules that we get off in enforcing. If people ask to come back here, and actually indicate that they want to change whatever got them banned in the first place, usually we give people the chance to try posting here again. Beastly isn't the first or last person in that situation.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 12:33 PM)
He's not the same person that used to get into trouble all of the time. He has grown up a lot since those days. On the last thing, we are a pretty easy going bunch. We don't have a bunch of silly rules that we get off in enforcing. If people ask to come back here, and actually indicate that they want to change whatever got them banned in the first place, usually we give people the chance to try posting here again. Beastly isn't the first or last person in that situation.

Duke Nuke Em has indicated to me on several occasions he wants to come back but he hasn't been allowed to.

Then again I know him fairly well and that might not be completely accurate, he's a little full of s*** sometimes.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 01:12 PM)
Duke Nuke Em has indicated to me on several occasions he wants to come back but he hasn't been allowed to.

Then again I know him fairly well and that might not be completely accurate.

Who has he asked? I'll be honest, I don't remember it being talked about. Usually a person asks one of the admins, and then we discuss it as a group, and decide that way. If he wants to drop me a line, feel free. We'll talk as a group about it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 18, 2008 -> 02:15 PM)
Who has he asked? I'll be honest, I don't remember it being talked about. Usually a person asks one of the admins, and then we discuss it as a group, and decide that way. If he wants to drop me a line, feel free. We'll talk as a group about it.

I don't know if he did or not, that's just what he told me. I'll let him know he should e-mail you guys. He's my boy and all but he's really kind of schizo and it's hard to tell what's going on in his head, but he's otherwise a really good poster and I wish he'd post here.

I was on a website called CyberSkipper, where you predicted how players would do for teams. I couldn't think of a Sox name, but I did one for the Marlins and called them The FishHeads. So, I just went with SoxHeads. I later decided to drop the Sox part, and added 22 at the end, as it was the number I balled with in HS.

In 2000, I needed a name for a fantasy baseball league I was joining. I was at home. Hence, AtHomeBoy_2000. (I'm not very creative)

But as Reddy pointed out, in a white sox context, AThomeBoy_2000 seems to work better.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 19, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)
Yes.

I got a good laugh out of that when I first saw the movie. But no I was actually called The Ocho before the movie was released. I have used this image from time to time... ESPN8.JPG

Sorry for the size of the image...