Javy Jawing at AJ?

LVSoxFan

I don't think I've ever seen that happen with the Sox, ever.

What the hell were they fighting about? I swear the last thing Javy said was f-you.

Wow. Shows how much Javy's head is a mess and how the team's turning on each other.

Man 2005 seems like 20 years ago. I may have to watch the dvds tonite just to forget this. And I'm not one for nostalgia.

And I'm not one for nostalgia.

Yeah right.

You routinely bring up the 2005 White Sox style (thinking they exclusively played smallball and didn't hit home runs) and how you "miss that little guy" Aaron Rowand.

Speaking of small ball(s,) I hope that's the last conversation Javy has on the mound with AJ.

Boo hoo Santo. Nice straw man. No, I don't say that--I say that in 2005 they could do BOTH. Instead of homers or nothing. Which is what we have now. 2004 all over again.

And as I've said here before, repeatedly, I forgot about Rowand when we got Swisher. But don't let that stop you from your knee jerk defense of Thome and our feast or famine 2004 offense.

BTW this thread isn't about 2005; that was an aside. Its about Aj and Javy openly going at it on the mound. Stay on the freakin topic please. Thanks!

The 2004 offense is so much better than the 2005 offense it isn't even funny. I'm sure the fact that Thomas and Ordonez both missed significant time and the fact that pitching staff was a f***ing joke had nothing to do with that team only winning 83 games. Nope it was because the offense which scored over 100 more runs than the following season was feast or famine.

I love these threads that blame our "HR or nothing" offense for this losing streak, yet in the past three games we've scored 6, 8, and 6 runs, yet lost all 3. Really the only game we had a chance in & our offense let us down on this losing streak was the second game in Minnesota. You can argue the third Minnesota game was also the offense's fault because they didn't score after the 4th, but the pitching staff blew a 5 run lead. You can't do that and expect to win.

Javy must be traded. You can't bring him back after everything that has happened, both in terms of how he's pitched and how he's handeled other things, during his last 3 starts.

Javy and A.J. jawing is cute though. Both of them have CLEARLY quit (although they aren't the only ones) and that's been the case for a couple weeks now, so they would have a lot to talk about.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (almagest @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:23 PM)
I love these threads that blame our "HR or nothing" offense for this losing streak, yet in the past three games we've scored 6, 8, and 6 runs, yet lost all 3. Really the only game we had a chance in & our offense let us down on this losing streak was the second game in Minnesota. You can argue the third Minnesota game was also the offense's fault because they didn't score after the 4th, but the pitching staff blew a 5 run lead. You can't do that and expect to win.

hey hey, slow down there chief. Don't bring logic and facts into arguments here. Without the "HR or nothing" topic, there would be like 5 posts on this board.