Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 10:33 AM)
I think the Saints are going to be pretty tough to beat at home as well, and I think it'll be awfully tough for Dallas to go into NO and beat them there again.

I like Indy/NO

So I got the Dallas part wrong, but what do you think of me now, Balta? :lizard

Well hopefully the Super Bowl is a good close game with the Saints winning, Manning will probably shred that defense though.

I still stand by that the Colts are not that good of a team

Edited by ChWRoCk2

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
I suppose I win the "New Orleans is better than Minnesota" argument from earlier in this thread?

ide agree with you if Minnesota hadn't beaten themselves..

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 09:28 PM)
NO's D relies on turnovers. You said that wouldn't last. It's lasted until the ssuper bowl. I win.

NO's D relying on turnovers has nothing to do with them being better than the Vikings.. They were ranked what, 25th? Teams aren't gonna hand you the ball 5 times a game, and it literally took all five of those for the Saints to squeek bye tonight..

NO's D relies on turnovers. You said that wouldn't last. It's lasted until the ssuper bowl. I win.

Even all the evidence points to you winning an argument with TRU, you still don't win. That's just how it works :P

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 09:39 PM)
Even all the evidence points to you winning an argument with TRU, you still don't win. That's just how it works :P

Haha ok, so what evidence is there that the Saints are better than the Vikings? Its not stat wise, because the Vikings crushed them in that department tonight.. It took 5 turnovers for the Saints to win in overtime, gimme a break..

It took OT on their home field and they needed to win the coin flip. The teams are dead even.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 09:43 PM)
God, Brett Favre has that special talent for screwing up at the worst possible moments.

They really had no business passing that late in the game in scoring position, I mean your kicker is Longwell, he has been great all year.

Not that I care, hate the Vikings but I still love Favre and a part of me wanted him to win another Super Bowl, I bet he comes back next year though.