Sale switching Sox?

SoCalSox

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dunt @ Dec 8, 2014 -> 09:21 PM)
I love that the package for Hamels would have to be "ridiculous", but the package for the younger, better Sale was no sweat lulz. Betts, Swihart, Owens, & Marrero get you 5 minutes with Hahn maybe.

Any rumor that doesn't start with a franchise changing, cost controlled hitter, doesn't carry any weight at all in reality.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Dec 8, 2014 -> 08:53 PM)

Frank is a passionate sports fan and writer. Aspiring Baseball General Manager and Sport Management Major at Husson University. Follow Frank on Twitter @FrankBostonTank

That little bio shows all the credibility this "writer" will ever have.

• 2 weeks later...

I exchanged a few messages with Dan Lifshatz (the Intern from Boston who started this whole mess) after he announced that the deal was dead. I asked him how far along he had heard things got and he said "they had agreed on a base of the deal". I followed up by asking what killed it and he said that "Chicago wants to fill seats this season, so they will try to compete. They don't have a lot of faith though."

So you heard it here first, the only reason that Chris Sale isn't on the Red Sox right now is because RH, KW, & JR decided to try to compete even though they don't think they can.

QUOTE (oneofthemikes @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 11:26 AM)
I exchanged a few messages with Dan Lifshatz (the Intern from Boston who started this whole mess) after he announced that the deal was dead. I asked him how far along he had heard things got and he said "they had agreed on a base of the deal". I followed up by asking what killed it and he said that "Chicago wants to fill seats this season, so they will try to compete. They don't have a lot of faith though."

So you heard it here first, the only reason that Chris Sale isn't on the Red Sox right now is because RH, KW, & JR decided to try to compete even though they don't think they can.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

QUOTE (oneofthemikes @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 05:26 PM)

forgive for coming late to the party, what was the rtn suppose to have

been.

QUOTE (oneofthemikes @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 11:26 AM)

This guy is such a tool. My favorite of his was when he repeatedly stated that the White Sox have no RH power despite the fact the Flowers, Ramirez, Abreu and Garcia should combine for 90-100 homers.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 05:37 PM)
This guy is such a tool. My favorite of his was when he repeatedly stated that the White Sox have no RH power despite the fact the Flowers, Ramirez, Abreu and Garcia should combine for 90-100 homers.

ummm i see.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 12:06 PM)
He said trust me they need to fill the seats, and I told him that Hahn said that increase in ticket sales got Melky Cabrera and then he went on to insult me that I'm an assistant baseball coach while I'm still in college lol. What a bum.

Well obviously an assistant baseball coach carries no where near the prestige of a radio intern. Everybody knows that. Who are you trying to fool?