2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jan 30, 2015 -> 02:18 PM)
GoT new trailer leaked, man it's going heavy into book 5 and I love it.

I understand they are two separate entities now entirely, but the lack of the

Greyjoys

really worries/bothers me. The trailer looks very interesting though, this should be another great season.

Also, Sand Snakes!

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 2, 2015 -> 07:41 AM)

Him trying to take away the $60,000 prosthetic leg was priceless.

And Fiona...jeez. Sean was right, she just brings chaos with her.

My two favorite scenes were when the guy at

the chinese gambling ring told him that he doubled his money, and the party scene in the hotel

Rewatched all of Breaking Bad over the last couple of weeks.

I actually found it to be a better show the second time through as things made more sense and I was not caught up in crap like who will die, will Walt get away with it, will Walt ever be able to keep his money. Why do they keep doing this?

QUOTE (MEANS @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 12:19 PM)
Does anybody watch The Americans? It's one of the best shows on TV.

Yeah, I'm a big fan, although the Russian embassy stuff always seems to confuse me because it's all in subtitles and they talk so fast that sometimes it's hard to even read all the dialogue before they take it off the screen.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 01:11 PM)
Yeah, I'm a big fan, although the Russian embassy stuff always seems to confuse me because it's all in subtitles and they talk so fast that sometimes it's hard to even read all the dialogue before they take it off the screen.

My question is, in real life in Russia do they address each other with their first and last names all of the time?

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 11:29 PM)
Tonight Show with an amazing Saved By The Bell skit

It was so perfect. I didn't get the stripper joke though. Did that actress really go on to be a stripper?

After I watched that video, I watched the "Teens React to Saved by the Bell", and they often include facts about the topics they are reacting to. I had no idea that Saved by the Bell had so many spinoffs, and that one of the spinoffs lasted longer than the original show did. Weird to think the original show was only 4 seasons long. I knew about The College Years show, but then there were like 4 spinoffs after that. The "Saved by the Bell: New Class" one lasted the longest, 7 years. I had no idea.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 01:54 AM)
It was so perfect. I didn't get the stripper joke though. Did that actress really go on to be a stripper?

After I watched that video, I watched the "Teens React to Saved by the Bell", and they often include facts about the topics they are reacting to. I had no idea that Saved by the Bell had so many spinoffs, and that one of the spinoffs lasted longer than the original show did. Weird to think the original show was only 4 seasons long. I knew about The College Years show, but then there were like 4 spinoffs after that. The "Saved by the Bell: New Class" one lasted the longest, 7 years. I had no idea.

she was in the movie Showgirls

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz