4/21- White Sox vs Indians 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they just call for 7 fastballs in a row when Rodon has one of the best sliders in the game?

Either Flowers should be done, or Ventura.

Don Cooper's not going to do that. No pitching coach would be than idiotic.

Are they trying to prove he can get outs without relying on his slider? JESUS of Nazareth.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:49 AM)
We are trying to win a ball game. I don't understand what Robin/Cooper were thinking. So stupid

Exactly. Last night was wonderful, but it seems like we concede so many games with dumb decisions/play.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:49 PM)
Why did they just call for 7 fastballs in a row when Rodon has one of the best sliders in the game?

Runner on third. Another reason this wasn't the best spot for Rodon.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:49 PM)

Because I really doubt they thought he could settle down and throw a good slider.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:49 AM)

Cause in the situation he was thrust in, he was nervous and he had to throw all fastballs. It was team's only hope of not walking him. I don't blame Rodon BTW. He actually battled there. I see where you are coming from but it was obvious he'd only be going with fastballs.

QUOTE (Dizzy Sox @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:50 PM)
Such a dumb place to use Rodon. I am completely fed up with RV.

exactly, leave Noesi in or bring in Jennings, Don't just dump him in the fire. give him a clean inning. its like wtf is Robin thinking?