Crazy Spring Training Predictions Heading Into Opening Day

Boopa1219

Based on what we're seeing/hearing in spring training what are some predictions on the team heading into spring training.

Here's one:

The White Sox will buy out John Dank's remaining salary and he will not make the OD roster.

This isn't a prediction. I'm just hoping La Roche and Danks are not on the 2016 White Sox Opening Day roster. I don't care if they're traded or released. I just hope that they are both gone. It's time to move on without those two stinking up the team.

Why the hate for LaRoche this early? I would get it if he's just doing awful throughout spring training, but didn't he hit a homer in his first or second game?

Wouldn't it be reasonable that their might be a bit of a bounce back this year?

He's owed money, so why not see if there is a bounce back, I agree that he should be immediately replaced if there are no signs of such bounce back.

Danks on the other hand... I haven't heard much good from him in years.

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Mar 7, 2016 -> 07:25 AM)
Jose Quintana will his worst year with the Sox, but will still get 16+ wins. Media outlets will then begin to talk about him being one of the best values (output/contract) in baseball.

This was an awesome post