White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:01 PM)
Bourgeois has to be more of a big leaguer than Coats. That should be an easy move.

He hasn't hit ML pitching in 700 at bats. But nothing to lose by trying. And if he doesn't work, try DAvidson or someone.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 02:08 AM)
Ha Sheilds chucks it into CF on a DP ball. For a guy making so much money it would almost appear he's trying to do bad.

Body language sucked ever since the 2nd batter he faced here

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
It would be more clear if you stopped being a prisoner of the moment and looked at the career averages of the players who are currently not playing well.

I've been locked in this prison for 6 weeks now. One good month of baseball means nothing. This is a bad baseball team that is sorely lacking in talent. I'm actually watching the the game with a foreign friend and he is very confused. I have to explain to him that, yes, the Sox are at the same level as the other team. He says the players on the other team are so much better that it doesn't seem fair lol.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:10 PM)
I've been locked in this prison for 6 weeks now. One good month of baseball means nothing. This is a bad baseball team that is sorely lacking in talent. I'm actually watching the the game with a foreign friend and he is very confused. I have to explain to him that, yes, the Sox are at the same level as the other team. He says the players on the other team are so much better that it doesn't seem fair lol.

Then stop watching and go do something else.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 09:10 PM)
I wouldn't blame Robin if he made Shields go 9 innings tonight. Seriously.

If he has any brains - he will do just that.

This is what the FO gave him. Let there be no ambiguity about that.