**7/10 Game Thread: White Sox vs Braves**

Brian

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 10, 2016 -> 11:14 AM)
Avi At DH again; won't even give him a day off. Saladino has as many homers in 40% of the at bats.

Avi will do something once in a blue moon for people to think he's turning a corner but it's just not true.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 10, 2016 -> 11:14 AM)
Avi At DH again; won't even give him a day off. Saladino has as many homers in 40% of the at bats.

This is something I 100% agree with you on. Saladino is better than Avi in all aspects of the game. Absolutely no reason for Avi to continue to get regular playing time. Hopefully the Avi expiriment ends as soon S Morneau is called up.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 10, 2016 -> 12:04 PM)
This is something I 100% agree with you on. Saladino is better than Avi in all aspects of the game. Absolutely no reason for Avi to continue to get regular playing time. Hopefully the Avi expiriment ends as soon S Morneau is called up.

It should have ended a month ago. Really sad he gets endless opportunities. The saladino 3b, Frazier 1b abreu dh should be used.

I really think Avi DHs because there is no other use for him.Salad can come into the game for an infield injury and Coats for an OF injury. Not saying I agree with him playing but Morneau should be here next week.This is it for Avi.