Charlie Tilson Being Called Up

shysocks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 06:42 PM)
Not expecting a whole lot...but excited to see what he brings to the table. Who knows til you try...he may end up being a catalyst. Eaton didn't turn into the player he is now overnight either...

Exactly. EVERYONE said that Omar Vizquel would never stay in the big leagues because he would never be able to hit. You just never know. We need to get Anderson going again too. If Tilson grabs the #2 slot and runs with it, we might have the start of something. That's a LOT of speed at the top.

QUOTE (CregerMax @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 07:49 PM)
Well he was good while he lasted. The Tilsin Era is over.

Lasted about as long as Davidson but slightly longer than Kevan Smith.

Well f*** this now we need to cover CF, C, and DH for next year. No chance of competing.

Edited by soxforlife05

QUOTE (Hatchetman @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 08:49 PM)
pulled hammy trying to chase down a fly ball. looked worse than that though. wouldn't be surprised of he tore something.

lol...geezus cripes...seriously?!?!?!? I didn't watch the game...but the dude is hurt the very first game?!? Good god....I'm honestly getting the feeling that Kenny or something made a deal with the Devil back in 05. You can't make this s*** up anymore.....

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 10:30 PM)
lol...geezus cripes...seriously?!?!?!? I didn't watch the game...but the dude is hurt the very first game?!? Good god....I'm honestly getting the feeling that Kenny or something made a deal with the Devil back in 05. You can't make this s*** up anymore.....

Lol it's like the question I heard a few months ago. Would you rather win a title and suck for the next 15 years or be good for 15 years but not win a title?

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 10:32 PM)
Lol it's like the question I heard a few months ago. Would you rather win a title and suck for the next 15 years or be good for 15 years but not win a title?

ask Virginia McCaskey.... :D

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 3, 2016 -> 03:30 AM)

Just like Davidson, hurt the first game. That's bad luck right there.