Sawx @ Sox, May 2nd, 7:10pm CT

Jason has been much better this season. Doesn’t seem like he’s trying to cram an hour of material in 5 minutes of stage time at Zanies. 

Pit also makes Stone better. Their broadcast is probably as good as just about any team’s.

• Like 1

Gio appears to have reduced velocity. Is this true? The eye test is not doing Gio any favors. He appears blah to me. Maybe it's the weather. Hard to have a moving fastball in cold? His fastball screams hit me.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Gio appears to have reduced velocity. Is this true? The eye test is not doing Gio any favors. He appears blah to me. Maybe it's the weather. Hard to have a moving fastball in cold? His fastball screams hit me.

Your eye test is flawed.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, greg775 said:

He always loses a tick off the fastball from the stretch. 

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sox will be lucky is Gio mkes it through the 5th inning.

Yeah the Sawx are really working him over. Betts and Martinez are all over him. All you can really ask is for him to keep them in the game. The Sawx lineup is locked in to say the least. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic