Sign in to follow this  
TomPickle

Didi to Phi Phi

Just now, mqr said:

4/60 is my guess. 

Might be a one year prove it deal. Gregorius is young enough to bet on himself still like Grandal.

3 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

Might be a one year prove it deal. Gregorius is young enough to bet on himself still like Grandal.

I'd guess a one year deal as well. 1 year 17 million.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

5 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Didi will probably play short with Segura shifting to 2B. They still have a hole at 3B.

I am sure they add someone given the number of guys they are linked to but Kingery has to play somewhere assuming he's not traded.

Phillies are building 1 hell of a weird team that I don’t think is ever going to get them anywhere. Some interesting pieces to fit into the puzzle + still have starters (even after wheeler) and a bull pen that needs a lot of help.

33 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I am sure they add someone given the number of guys they are linked to but Kingery has to play somewhere assuming he's not traded.

If the Phil's are willing to trade him, I'd hope the White Sox are looking into it

14 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I was kind of hoping somehow the Sox would sign him to improve the defense at SS and either move Timmy to RF or trade him for a TOR pitcher.  Oh well.

If they want to improve their SS defense hopefully Timmy is working on it for hours everyday this offseason.  This is something that he can fix.  Its basically committing to working on it.  If Siemen can become a competent infielder then anyone can.  

53 minutes ago, Sox72 said:

Really wish the Sox had taken advantage of the FA market the way the Phillies have the past 2 years...

The Phillies are a couple years ahead of the Sox in the process.  

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The Phillies are a couple years ahead of the Sox in the process.  

Only because they signed Harper, Wheeler, bullpen arms, McCutchen, Didi and traded for Segura and Realmuto and are virtually in on every free agent and not afraid to go over the luxury tax.

Have to be incredibly happy to be a Phillies fan with the effort they put in.

• Thanks 2

They had no choice, Rhys Hoskins and Nola were basically their only homegrown players...and Arrieta has turned out to be a disappointment and will now be entering his final contract year.