8/3 Sox vs Brewers GT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I said this was a risk with 3 weeks to ramp up, you disagreed. there have been 5 times as many pitchers put on the IL - even after accounting for COVID - as in the prior seasons' first two weeks. Claiming these things aren't related is just dishonest.

There also is something about recent TJ guys going down. Maybe it’s coincidence, but I think the Sox got really lucky Kopech isn’t trying to throw 105 right now.

7 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Honestly just lmao at this “pandemic”.  Vast majority of positives are asymptomatic and the overall death rate is barely more than the normal flu.  But yeah lets just stop life for the next 6 years till we have a vaccine

this is a worse take than starting Avi in CF.

• Like 1

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

Maybe if more fans would have spoken up and refused to buy the product, MLB wouldn't have been so greedy. 

Those contracts were already set in stone years if not almost a decade ago, like the Dodgers' massive contract worth something like $2.5 billion.

The Marquee Network was picked up right before the season, should Cubs' fans have boycotted?  They would have missed out of a 7-2 start to the season under a new manager.

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I said this was a risk with 3 weeks to ramp up, you disagreed. there have been 5 times as many pitchers put on the IL - even after accounting for COVID - as in the prior seasons' first two weeks. Claiming these things aren't related is just dishonest.

I disagree.  The muscular shoulder injuries I would agree with. The UCL are not. They are mechanical in nature not a "getting arm in shape issue. "

• Like 2