9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

Quin

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Easy, they can claim they’re ahead of schedule and will use this as a building block going forward.  Anything to not take responsibility for an epic collapse.

Yuuuup.  They were content with making the playoffs this year.  Past week showed it.  

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Sox Twitter is in full rage mode right now. I guess expectations before the season don't matter. 

These type of comments are so dense. I guess if you do enough good things you’re allowed to make such bone headed decisions that your staunchest supporters won’t stick up for you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

How do you not put Bummer in that siutation? How......

Why Carlos? He's never been in that situation and he peed on himself 

On top of it all did the idiot realize he was locking in to having to face 3 batters...one of the dumbest managerial decisions I have ever seen.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Bummer hasn't pitched in 6 weeks either 

Bummer is our best bullpen arm not a struggling starter who often struggles with control. However I would agree it would be best to give Bummer a clean inning. However we still had Heuer and Foster, you have to go with your best arms in that situation. 3 games in a row in crucial situations we have used our worst bullpen options and lost the game.

1 minute ago, NCsoxfan said:

People care about process more than outcome. It’s ok to lose games. It’s not ok to lose games like we did due to incompetence.

Like Frank just said, Cleveland beat them the first 3 games tonight they just gave it away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

On top of it all did the idiot realize he was locking in to having to face 3 batters...one of the dumbest managerial decisions I have ever seen.

You don’t bring a guy with his history of wildness into a situation where he can’t throw his best pitch a lot (slider)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yep, Ricky wanted to see how he could pitch in a tight spot. He wasn’t 100 pct trying to win this.

I personally see value in treating the past week and half as a glorified preseason, and even still I think you make sure bummer is himself before Rodon. 

• Like 1