Sign in to follow this  
Quin

9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

1 minute ago, SkokieSox said:

Not Rodon’s fault, nonetheless, he’s done 

Not his fault, but I’d rather never see him pitch again for the Sox 

• Like 1

Does Ricky even care if they win or not?  It doesn't feel like it! How many games does he have to blow before its obvious he needs to be fired.  I'm so annoyed on stupid he seems. 

1 minute ago, Eminor3rd said:

I am coming back from the dead to say:

I cannot fucking believe what is happening here.

It’s mind boggling.

Renteria should not even be allowed on plane to fly home........hitchhike ass 🤡 

1 minute ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Renteria has to be trying to lose right?  No way he makes these lineups and bullpen choices with an intent to actually win.  I mean he cant actually be this dumb

Like this dumbass has any idea how to win 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Why would you put the guy who's not a relief pitcher in this situation? Fuck off Ricky.

It is only partially his fault since the sox pen has been overworked a lot recently and some guys just need a breather but still rodon should not pitch here, he has no control over the ball.

It was never going to get higher leverage than bases loaded with far and away the two most dangerous CLE hitters up. How in the fucking world was Bummer not the choice there? Even if Rodon needs to pitch, give him a clean inning! He is a starting pitcher, and a notoriously slow starting one!!! 

Players play the game, but managers either put them in situations to succeed, or puts them in situations to fail. This is an example (yet another of many many many) of RR setting his players up to fail.

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

JR happy with his second place team.  It's all in the plan. 😄

Third place after tomorrow

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

He actually is this dumb.  Cubs saw it and fired him.

I was being facetious.

They should fire him tonight

1 minute ago, SkokieSox said:

Not Rodon’s fault, nonetheless, he’s done 

I don’t know if he is done. If he can throw 96 or 97 and get his slider back, he could be a really nice reliever. This just wasn’t the time to put him in. Let him start an inning.

Edwin  Encarnacion?  It’s been a wierd season for  but will he be back next year?

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

It was never going to get higher leverage than bases loaded with far and away the two most dangerous CLE hitters up. How in the fucking world was Bummer not the choice there? Even if Rodon needs to pitch, give him a clean inning! He is a starting pitcher, and a notoriously slow starting one!!! 

Players play the game, but managers either put them in situations to succeed, or puts them in situations to fail. This is an example (yet another of many many many) of RR setting his players up to fail.

I'm with ya there.  real forum bonding moment.

• Like 1

I would say it’s up to this offense to save the day from our incompetent manager, but then I see Jarrod Dyson is leading off the inning and realize the odds are stacked against us.