White Sox vs A's 3:05 PM

Kyyle23

Just now, pcq said:

He is not comfortable in LF but no one gives a hoot. RF.

It’s so obvious he’s a DH.  Don’t know how many more examples the team needs to see.  I would rather see what Vaughn can do out there than see Eloy with a glove.

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Well, now Vaughn has to make the team. Williams is your leftfielder, right?  or are we bringing back Sheets?

Eaton is your RF, Robert is your CF, Leury or Hamilton is your LF.  I woild imagine Mendick is now a shoe-in for the backup infielder role.

Edited by ScooterMcGee

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Eaton is your RG, Robert is your CF, Leury or Hamilton is your LF.  I woild imagine Mendick is now a shoe-in for the backup infielder role.

Our offense suffers tremendously but at least our OF defense will significantly improve. Hopefully once Engel is back, we can ride the ship for a while with him out there. 

Edited by SoxAce

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Eaton is your RF, Robert is your CF, Leury or Hamilton is your LF.  I woild imagine Mendick is now a shoe-in for the backup infielder role.

I hope you're wrong. I'd much rather watch anyone in left field -- and I do mean anyone -- than Billy Hamilton.

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I bet if they suddenly put Eloy at DH and Vaughn in LF, defensive metrics would either remain the same or increase at that position. 😆

I think they should put Vaughn in LF and DH Collins to start the season...but I don't think Vaughn has had any reps in the outfield this spring.

Just now, Timmy U said:

I hope you're wrong. I'd much rather watch anyone in left field -- and I do mean anyone -- than Billy Hamilton.

He blasted that bunt right there!  Can you imagine the power of him, Madrigal and Eaton batting consecutively!

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I think they should put Vaughn in LF and DH Collins to start the season...but I don't think Vaughn has had any reps in the outfield this spring.

I don’t think he’d need any to start and match Eloy’s defensive output. 🤦‍♂

Just now, TheFutureIsNear said:

Only saw a quick replay. Did Eloy ever end up being able to move his shoulder? Or are we looking at an obvious tear/dislocation that will keep him out?

@ptatc has already spoken. Look back a page or two.