4-5 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

1 minute ago, 102605 said:

Not sure I can remember hating a White Sox player more than I hate Madrigal.  It is almost making this team unwatchable.

It’s just too bad they couldn’t trade him, cause I get the feeling the organization thinks he’s a joke as well

Just now, fathom said:

It’s just too bad they couldn’t trade him, cause I get the feeling the organization thinks he’s a joke as well

His bat has been as advertised and it's still close enough to his draft year where teams would put a ton of weight onto his scouting reports. If the Sox want to trade Madrigal it won't be difficult to do.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Were the scouting reports on Madrigal's defense wrong or did he suddenly forget how to play defense after reaching the majors?

Fielding is very much a confidence thing and when you make a couple errors and you know people are talking it just adds more pressure and causes it to snowball.

• Like 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

He should have gotten the leaf off single in the 9th yesterday if hes a gold glove major league 2B.  Starting to wonder about the scouting there. 3000 hits may not get 300. 

At least dive last night 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

His bat has been as advertised and it's still close enough to his draft year where teams would put a ton of weight onto his scouting reports. If the Sox want to trade Madrigal it won't be difficult to do.

Teams don’t really value someone who provides singles and does nothing else well

1 minute ago, Moncada said:

Wow some of you are the worst fans.  Dude can't make the most spectacular plays in the world everytime.  Mendick doesn't get within 35 feet of that ball.  Hell 75% of all 2b probably don't get within 5 feet.  

Haha, dear lord

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moncada said:

Wow some of you are the worst fans.  Dude can't make the most spectacular plays in the world everytime.  Mendick doesn't get within 35 feet of that ball.  Hell 75% of all 2b probably don't get within 5 feet.  

Please pass me some when you are done hitting that.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic