4-18 GT: Sox @ Boston - Game 2 (4:10pm)

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I don't care HOW much Tim was on base, no way in hell you sit TA vs a righty, in a game we really need.

lefty*

1 minute ago, mqr said:

They don’t really have a choice at the moment

Well they can try someone who, oh I don't know, hasn't proven annually  that they suck ass

3 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

If you really think you absolutely have to get a hit to have a good at bat then you really don't know anything about baseball. 

Only Randy Johnson is capable of throwing a good pitch? The fuck are you even trying to say?

He didn't say "get a hit." He said put the ball in the play. I don't necessarily agree with him on that note but I do think that was a shit AB

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Put me on mute if it bothers you Jason is a clown and I will continue to point it out 

I enjoy the critique. Announcers are a big part of the viewing experience. They deserve critiquing just like the players do.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

lefty*

Well they can try someone who, oh I don't know, hasn't proven annually  that they suck ass

He didn't say "get a hit." He said put the ball in the play. I don't necessarily agree with him on that note but I do think that was a shit AB

He got struck out on a perfectly located pitch. Lol. Good pitching beats good hitting. Saying matter of factly that a ball has to be put in play for a player to have had a good at bat is silly.

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

If we put it through the Ron simulator and replace the variable of "Mercedes" with "Abreu" the output seems to change.  

One guy has an OPS of 1.240 and the other has an OPS of .680. it's not difficult to see why. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic