GT 7/6: SOX @ MIN, 7:10

Just now, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

I think the senile, old man forgot we're still in the 8th inning. 

Either that, or he has no faith in anyone else to pitch a clean inning as the setup man. So Hendriks has to pitch for a two inning save. LoL this should be interesting.

This is actually very forward thinking of TLR. You want your best guy in the biggest spots against the other team's best hitters. It's something he hasn't done this year and it's something you'll see the Rays do. 

• Like 2

Just now, elrockinMT said:

He just came off that leg injury so their being careful not to push it with the poor field conditions 

Yeah and I’m ok with that because of the rain and the hindsight of a 1-2-3 inning. 

• Like 1

Just now, hankchifan said:

Because TLR is the manager, ,although Stoney says they don’t want to take a chance with Kopech coming back from a leg injury with all that rain. So there may beapoint there.

I think he's only available for one inning while they ease him back into action. The rain tonight probably doesn't help. 

1 minute ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

I think the senile, old man forgot we're still in the 8th inning. 

Either that, or he has no faith in anyone else to pitch a clean inning as the setup man. So Hendriks has to pitch for a two inning save. LoL this should be interesting.

Stop with the senior, old man bs.  That’s not cute any longer (not that it ever was).  

Question his judgment all you want but stop with the ageist crap already.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

He just came off that leg injury so their being careful not to push it with the poor field conditions 

Good point......we should not be taking chances with MK in these conditions 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Throw me in the grouping that is scratching their head as to why Burger can't break into this lineup.  If you're going full scortched earth (not by choice - obviously - but still), may as well just throw Burger at 2B and Leury in CF.  Goodwin is awful at CF and may have cost us the game yesterday. 

Look either he did or didn't cost the Sox the game. Pick one. If you are talking about the triple , you are nuts. That ball was in the air 3 seconds and was a laser. You're talking like you're angry because he isn't Buxton and sometimes you know balls get by Buxton too because he isn't superman either. Balls like that do find gaps even with the best CF's around.