8/4 Game Thread Sox vs Royals 7:10 1st pitch

Just now, Capn12 said:

I think we all know, or at least most of us can acknowledge, if Collins didn't hit from the left side of the plate, he'd be out of organized baseball at this point, or well on his way out.

I think he'll get another shot somewhere next season, but if you told me he's playing in Japan 3 years from now I wouldn't be surprised

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

I'm sure fans said that about Cease last year when he had his sporadic dominant game. Hernandez has very good stuff, just hasn't put it together yet. But guys with his kind of stuff who hasn't quite mastered it yet will have a game like this from time to time.

Someone was even saying it about Cease today, lol.

This is why I always complain about prices. Can you imagine if you were a normal person who saved some money to bring your 2 nephews to the game? You spend for great seats on a Wednesday night, parking, food, food, food, soft drinks, beer for you, souvenirs ... and it turns out you picked one of these rotten, horrific games. Sad if this is the game you budgeted for. Sleepwalking.

p.s. If Sox rally to win, my mistake. It'd be an epic game to be at if they recover and win.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 1