5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

This feels exactly like how the pitching situation was before the Sox hired Katz. Obvious talent is there but it isn't being maximized at all.

it was the same issue in 2021 and its why our offense failed against Houston. I cant believe it wasnt addressed in the offseason, either by restructuring the coaching staff or at least telling them to start getting with the times. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'm somewhere in the middle. Yes they should tear it down but I might wait until next deadline, and I'd rather the FO is cleaned out first. If it's going to be the same jamokes rebuilding it all, I'd rather watch .500 baseball for the next 3 years than .300

In terms of Pollock/Abreu/Grandal it appears that way, yes. Individually some of these guys are good, but as a team they stink

We all want change with the FO/manager but Hahn and Kenny have a job until Jerry no longer walks the earth and Tony has a job until he doesn't want one anymore. 

It is what it is. 

All we can do is hope that Hahn and Kenny do the right thing, because it's going to be them running the show. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'm somewhere in the middle. Yes they should tear it down but I might wait until next deadline, and I'd rather the FO is cleaned out first. If it's going to be the same jamokes rebuilding it all, I'd rather watch .500 baseball for the next 3 years than .300

In terms of Pollock/Abreu/Grandal it appears that way, yes. Individually some of these guys are good, but as a team they stink

I’m open to a retool but not with the same FO in charge.  They’ve had their chance And don’t deserve another chance to fuck it up.