GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

We are what we are.. ......

At some point the hope gets sucked out of you because you know hope is just another dream.

We we're the next hot thing.  It fizzled out quicker then we thought.

I'm beginning to come to grips with the biggest disappointment I have had as a sports fan for a team with expectations like this one.

Sure I was at the double doink game and even then the feeling I had was for that game and not for the season.

I was at the Derek rose v 76ers tore his acl game and it was disappointment and heart breaking but that team gave us joy.

I watched as my son was about to be born and the Illini get screwed by every ref on the court as unc hung on to beat my guys in a one sided officiated game that will go down in history to me as a fix!!

This team is my biggest sports disappointment in my life. I hate this team, this FO, this manager, This owner.....

Good night my friends. I appreciate you all as you help my sorrow as a sox fan.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pcq said:

I don't think Beckham is that interesting. Sorry Gourd. 

Bad owners, bad front office, bad manager, bad coaches, bad players, and bad announcing. Finally it all came together. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

We are what we are.. ......

At some point the hope gets sucked out of you because you know hope is just another dream.

We we're the next hot thing.  It fizzled out quicker then we thought.

I'm beginning to come to grips with the biggest disappointment I have had as a sports fan for a team with expectations like this one.

Sure I was at the double doink game and even then the feeling I had was for that game and not for the season.

I was at the Derek rose v 76ers tore his acl game and it was disappointment and heart breaking but that team gave us joy.

I watched as my son was about to be born and the Illini get screwed by every ref on the court as unc hung on to beat my guys in a one sided officiated game that will go down in history to me as a fix!!

This team is my biggest sports disappointment in my life. I hate this team, this FO, this manager, This owner.....

Good night my friends. I appreciate you all as you help my sorrow as a sox fan.

The handwriting was on the wall starting after the All Star break last season and nothing was done to improve the club in the off season.

3 minutes ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

There are sooooo many things wrong with this team, but including tonight they are hitting .088 (3 for 34) with the bases loaded. Think about that for a minute. If that doesn't speak to how inept we've been with the bats I don't know what does. 

A lot to do with refusing to take walks and being very impatient, undisciplined hitters that get themselves out more often than not with the bases loaded.

• Thanks 1