GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just crazy how this team canā€™t hit RHP. Ā Even on Sunday, the offense died once the LHP left the game.

Where was Hahn and co. WhenĀ we needed to acquire some quality lefty OF? Ā I guess going through the list of available relievers from every MLB team.

Just now, 2Deep said:

Go get Wilson Contreras and have him catchĀ 

Put Burger at 3rd and IL moncada

Go get a 2Nd baseman with a pulseĀ 

I would try and get a team to pick up Yoanā€™s salary off of waivers like the Sox did with Rios, but thatā€™s never going to happen. Ā  Both he and the Sox need a fresh start.

• Like 1

Just now, hankchifan said:

Where was Hahn and co. WhenĀ we needed to acquire some quality lefty OF? Ā I guess going through the list of available relievers from every MLB team.

Not just the OF, 2nd base, a tradeĀ  FA or someone just to get more LH. He got Harrison (RH) and Pollock (RH) and last minute trade for LH McGuire who we all knew was better defensively but couldn't hit a lick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not just the OF, 2nd base, a tradeĀ  FA or someone just to get more LH. He got Harrison (RH) and Pollock (RH) and last minute trade for LH McGuire who we all knew was better defensively but couldn't hit a lick.

Too busy locking up Joe Kelly to an insane deal

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Kelly who was injured, Graveman who can't pitch all that often, Leury 3 yrs, Velasquez and Cueto dumpster diving.

yet we're supposed to believe Hahn can replace Giolitto or find someone better than Moncada has been from 2019-2021. good luck with that.