8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie

KrankinSox

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

And I’m getting sick of Stone backing every move they make, according to him. Elvis was a great move, looks like I’d rather of had Garcia tonight 

He's hurt

4 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

He looks like Cy Young. We’re going to miss that run when we had a man on 3rd no nobody out. 

And when Grandal had the GIDP in the 1st

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

He's still not throwing strikes. Which is why they shouldn't be swinging wildly. You act like they only do this against this pitcher and in this game. It's EVERY FUCKING GAME, even against shit pitchers who throw garbage.

Fair, but I'm not gonna get upset about it when it's against someone like mackenzie who I personally think is real good.

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Fair, but I'm not gonna get upset about it when it's against someone like mackenzie who I personally think is real good.

Yes, he has good stuff. But I can't recall more than 1 or 2 curveballs he's thrown for a strike all night. And he's thrown a ton of them. The Sox are just completely incapable of taking pitches, having plate discipline, or hitting situationally. Their approach is fucking garbage. 

• Like 1